- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered with our services for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on these services is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall solely be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through these services meet your specific requirements.
- The services are provided for your general information and personal, non-commercial use only.
- Unauthorized use of our services may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time our services may include links to third-party websites. These links are provided as a matter of convenience. We do not endorse any outside enterprise (see Tradition 6), so the presence of such links never signifies an endorsement. We have no responsibility for the content of third-party websites.
- Our services contain material which is owned by or licensed to us. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in our services which are not the property of, or licensed to, MAWS are acknowledged on our services.
- The services are subject to change without notice.
- Your use of our services and this agreement shall be governed, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California, United States of America, without regard to its conflict of laws rules.
MAWS holds copyrights on behalf of the worldwide fellowship of Marijuana Anonymous (MA) as a whole in various bodies of literature, videos, CD's, software and other materials produced and published by MAWS and/or A New Leaf Publications, a division of MAWS.
340 S Lemon Ave #9420
Walnut, CA 91789
MA Districts and groups may quote a phrase, sentence or brief paragraph — including the Twelve Steps, Twelve Traditions and Twelve Questions — without a prior written request, but proper credit should be included to ensure that copyrights are protected. Include the following credit line: © Marijuana Anonymous (date). Reprinted by permission. It is suggested that instead of reproducing content available through the services, MA District and group websites link to the appropriate pages of www.marijuana-anonymous.org. MA Districts and groups may reprint the pamphlets for free distribution at MA meetings and recovery-related events, provided that the contents, including the Copyright notice, are not altered in any way.
Marks and Logos
MAWS owns various marks and logos and their use is bound by legal and other considerations intended to prevent dilution of the MA name. The resulting harm of unapproved use is that marks and logos that represent MA as a whole will be associated with outside entities, services and products resulting in loss of meaning and significance to MA.
Forum and Chat Meetings
By accessing the Marijuana Anonymous Connection Forum or online chat meetings, you agree not to post any advertisement, nor any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any laws, be it of your country, the country where the Forum is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by MAWS, the forum moderators or chat meeting administrators. The IP address of each Forum post is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the Forum has the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time, and that any information you enter may be stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, MAWS shall not be held responsible in the event that the data are compromised.