Marijuana Anonymous has published numerous pamphlets discussing a range of topics related to our program of recovery. Copies are typically available at MA meetings and may be read and downloaded here.
To read and/or download a single pamphlet, visit one of the pages listed below.
This ZIP file contains all pamphlets en Español:pamphlets-sp.zip1.74 MB
This ZIP file contains all pamphlets en Français: pamphlets-fr.zip839.52 KB
- P-01 For The Newcomer
- This pamphlet is for those coming to Marijuana Anonymous for the first time.
- P-02 About Sponsorship
- Information for sponsors and sponsees.
- P-03 Introduction to MA, A Meeting Format in a Pamphlet
- Explanation of what Marijuana Anonymous is all about.
- P-04 Detoxing from Marijuana
- Understanding detoxing, and explanations of possible symptoms.
- P-05 Why Marijuana Anonymous?
- History of marijuana anonymous.
- P-06 Sharing Our Experience, Strength, and Hope: Personal Stories of Marijuana Addicts
- Personal stories of marijuana addicts.
- P-07 Why H & I Panels?
- Information on what a hospital and institution panel is, and proper conduct.
- P-08 Working the Program
- Explanation of the steps and principles of marijuana anonymous.
- P-09 Personal Stories about Personal Commitments
- How a marijuana addict can be of service to the fellowship.
- P-10 MA Pocket Reminder
- Pocket-sized pamphlet with helpful sayings and places to place important phone numbers.
- P-11 Dangers of Cross Addiction
- How marijuana addicts in recovery can turn to other forms of addictions.
- P-12 MA's Service Structure
- Explanation of different levels of service in MA. Meeting level, District level and World Service level.
- P-13 The MA Meeting and the Home Group
- Information on what MA meetings are all about.
- P-14 Stories by Teens
- Teens sharing their experiences with marijuana.
- P-15 For the Loved Ones of Marijuana Addicts
- Advice for family members or friends of marijuana addicts.
- P-16 Beginning Meditation
- Discusses the why and how of meditation. Geared for those without experience.
- P-17 About Marijuana Addiction
- A doctor's opinion about marijuana addiction based on research and clinical experience.