Can't get to an in-person meeting? Internet chat not your thing? You can now join a Marijuana Anonymous meeting from any telephone, worldwide...yes, even from your mobile phone...or Skype...or whatever.
Meeting times are US Eastern Time Zone (UTC -05:00, UTC -04:00 when observing daylight saving/summer time)
- Sunday—10:00am–11:00am—Topic/Open Discussion
- Sunday—3:00pm–4:00pm—Spirituality/11th Step
- Monday—10:00am–11:00am—Beginners Speaker Meeting
- Tuesday—10:00am–11:00am—Steps 1, 2, 3 and Step of the month
- Wednesday—10:00am–11:00am—"We Do Recover"
- Thursday—10:00am–11:00am—Traditions meeting/POC pamphlet
- Friday—10:00am–11:00am—"Life with Hope"
- Friday—10:00pm–11:00pm—"Club Recovery"
- Saturday—10:00am–11:00am—Topic/Open Discussion
To attend, call +1.209.647.1600 and use PIN code 107678#.
Long Distance charges may apply.
If you would like–co-chair a phone meeting, please let the Phone Bridge coordinator know. The suggested sobriety time is one year.
At the Oasis: A 12-Step Workshop
Beginning April 15th at 8:00 PM EDT (Eastern Daylight Saving Time) a NEW series of weekly 12-step workshop meetings will run for approximately 16 weeks.
The “At the Oasis” 12-step workshop’s goal is to work the 12 steps “together as a group to recover from Marijuanaism.” As stated by the workshop facilitator:
It is the intention of this workshop to experience the recovery process as outlined in the Life with Hope workbook, either again or for the first time, so we may better carry out and understand our primary purpose: to recover from Marijuanaism and to carry the message to the still suffering Marijuanic. You will a need a copy of both the Life with Hope book and workbook available to you every week.